In any special occasions, gifts which are received matters a lot to the recipient. A gift video of image as a gift is the fashion in this days. The gift recipients can save the music on the library and download it or exchange it for a gift card. The background of the gift video speaks a lot as far as that gift is concerned. This is the powerful way of in driving the video forward to create an emotion around the message. Choosing a track that is right for a video becomes tricky at some point.
The following are the tips to help you to choose the perfect song for the video project:
1. The feelings – The way you want the video gift recipient to feel when watching the video matters a lot. You need to consider the relationship which you have with the recipient before selection of the music video background.
2. The forms of the song as well as the form of the video – Pop video song have a structure that is standard and they consist of 5 parts. When selecting a pop song as the video background of your gift, the transitions you choose need to be non-jiving with narrative structure of the video.
3. The background music should be in the background – You need to watch the songs with elements that are sonic in the completion of human voice where vocals are an example.
The following are the songs that can fit on the video background of your video:
1. ‘’Springish’’ by Gillicuddy
2. ‘’Candle gravity’’ by Tomie’s bubble.
3. ‘’Sad Cyclops’’ by Podngton bear
4. ‘’Amsterdam’’ by Lasers
9. ‘’My immortal’’ by Evanescence
This can make you to feel comfortable in giving a gift of this nature. It keeps memories which can last forever.